August 26, 2008

What does not kill me will only make me stronger

Glad the tide is finally over. Surprised is coming to end of Sept and is been long long time since I last blog. A brief update I am glad life show some leniency. I QUIT my damn job sooner than my plan of securing a replacement first. Damn sick with people wearing mask but giving injections at your back. Damn sick with two faces and politics. Feeling EMETIC with the kind of attitude from one you expect should have. Let time tells the truth and show who's the F*ker!

08.08.2008 I officially resigned and is also the same day I got confirmed to be once again family of Emirates Shipping Line. I'm taking a rest at J-town before joining on 18.08.2008. It continued with me shifting to a new place nearer to office on 08.09.2008. Hope with more 'eights' will bring me more luck. Feeling the power inside me is back. I wish to extend my gratitude to those people who had helped me go through my hard time and bring me back to life. Also thanks to those who helped me get this job. To those who pull me down I'm boasting out loud "WHAT DOES NOT KILL ME WILL ONLY MAKE ME STRONGER".

1 comment:

Bobby Hamasaki said...

sibuk kerja ya? lama enga update..