November 05, 2008

Loanshark drama

** AH LONG PTE LTD**
This is not halloween party. It's my place where I'm staying now.

The first incident happened in the morning probably when the sky still dark. Paint was partly wet when my landlord came home from her night shift. According to my landlord the one who owe the money to loanshark is her niece who used to stay with her a couple of years ago. Police report made and the case is being handed to CID. The loanshark called back my landlord and was furious why she made a police report and said he will visit her house again.


It didn't bug me much as I heard loansharks in Singapore dare not do anything physically criminal. I almost forgot the incident and living peacefully until few weeks later, just 2 days after my landlord re-paint the door, the loanshark splashed another paint again. This time in the daylight! The police came 20 mins later after my call where I easily reach the NPP within 10 mins! And they are driving!

That wasn't all the art work. Just before the police left, they found this writing just beside the lift. We didn't see it as it was seperated by a wall.

Two days later they did it again the third time!




I'm not sure if I saw this writing when I'm back home from work. If yes that just happened within 1 hour. Could the culprit be watching me? By the third time it happened it scares me. My landlord who found it out first about an hour earlier didn't even inform me! She told me not to worry but brought her 10 year old son to live with her relative. That would make me HOME ALONE and tell me no to WORRY???!!! And I was the one who make the call!

My furiousity didn't end here. The police came 1 bloody hour after my call to report the incident. And the stupid police said my statement is not used as I am just a tenant who knows nothing about the background for the cause of these happenings. Excuse me sir, I'm calling for my safety! Two nights ago when the 2nd incident happened there was a man standing opposite of our block just standing on the staircase and doing nothing and I am lady who staying alone! Can't you just ensure me to send men to patrol at night and treat this area under surveillance?

The moron officer told me what the loanshark did was JUST doing some art work.... is not like they enter the house. HAAA??!!! Are you waiting for them to enter the house in order I can file a report? He said if my landlord do not wish to file a report that's fine, is not my job to report and beside I do not have to report "immediately". He kept repeating that his visit is a no use. He reminded me whatever I said is recorded and can be used under the law. (Hello... I am the victim here). I was even more speechless with this stupid cop when he asked me to get used to it. WHATT??!! Get used being harassed by loanshark?? For God sake is this cop pass the bar exam? Scared of home alone and furious to entertain any much longer I left the moron donkey and slammed my door. What a waste of time. Calling a friend to stay over a nite is much better option than 999.

Did you see the Crime Prevention programme? The act of this donkey make me sick. Rot to hell you bastard!

Now I got to find new habitat again. *sigh*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

brave girl.
you even took the effort to take pictures of the graffiti to upload to your blog.
so you moved ?