December 23, 2008

My December

With few more days to Xmas... I was wondering if it is for real. Jingles are all over, Xmas trees, lights up, gifts. My fav xmas time to be in Singapore comes true but somehow feeling kinda strange. Is it because Orchard Rd is not as lively as it used to? Or is it simply my soul is somewhere else.

Perhaps people start to think and their Y2K9 resolutions andI havent think of mine yet. End of the year is time to look back. Tho I didn't accomplish as much as I expect, I'm satisfied with what I have now. Perhaps I've loosen up my self. I don't feel ambitious as much as I was tho I still drool over pretty shoes ^_^. This year it didnt turn out as I hoped nor imagined. But aint big girls dont cry?
It's been a while since my Mid Summer's Night Dream. There are times I can't differentiate if it was a dream or just my fantasy. It's frustrating. The chapter ended with going on our own. Don't ask why coz reasons are made. For the only one that has the power of manipulating my life, I guess is time to say bye. So let this December be the last memory of you.

No comments: