May 13, 2009

Lady it's Petraining

Company must be damn lucky to have me here. Such a beauty, smart, dedicated…. entertaining lady. Mhmm…. Emphasizing the last one actually :D

I was writing an email to customer one fine afternoon.
Dear A,

Please find attached the billing from JP penetrating the 2 shut out containers.
[Enter]

Didn’t find anything wrong with my spelling till minutes later… Gab, my colleague shouted out “How the hell you penetrate a container?”
The email was sent to group email of each dept. A-aww…. That means EVERYBODY RECEIVED IT!!
(few minutes later) the whole office bursted into tears.

*sob sob*

While the memory of penetrating girl is still fresh, I did it again. This time... tongue twister woes. I was with my colleagues walking on the way to bus stop and Sham was making a joke on me with penetrating issue again. I was grumbling and shouted.

Me : Don’t intimate me!
Harry : What? Intimate you? Sham! What did you do to her???
Colleagues : HUAHAHHAHA

I swear I meant “Don’t IMITATE me”

Huhuhuhu T__T

No comments: