March 05, 2008

MOS again

I guess I am turning to a clubbing queen soon. Yes, it was another MOS nite AGAIN last week. Unlike last week, this clubbing session was not on my agenda. No kidding, i was about to go home after wine tasting at Alley Bar until Yen called up and asked if I want to join her and her friends. Apparently Willy and Christine were ready for MOS too with their friends. (i'm trying to excuse my self hahaha). The difference is I drank more this time. 5-6 bottoms up in a row? I lost count (- -"). I hope this week is not another club. Hahaha let's see...

It's getting HOT here at Pure room

**************

It's sex & the city the MOVIE! I CAN'T WAIT!!!! I love the serials and I'll sure to love the movie.

And hey hey hey... Carrie is getting married??!!! With his on and off relationship guy Mr.Big??? It can't be. Mr.Big is only meant as her 'wishful thinking' decorating her book! Let him rot there. In real life Carrie is marrying a down to earth man that fall over heels with her. Or.... maybe she's posing for Vogue magz? It is possible! Yup I can't handle the truth. She is successul, she got soulmates (her girlfriends), she got fame and now she got MR.BIG?? I am jealous!

some things begin. some things end. some things never change.

No comments: