February 27, 2008

First MOS nite

Happily announced after my 7th week in this “fine” city I had my first taste of clubbing. It happened that my friend suggested to club on the week at MOS (Ministry Of Sound) and Yen (my other half if one of us happen to be a guy) also initiated the same *yay*. The more the merrier. Probably she read my mind that I am very much tempted to explore the hot night spots, especially when it comes with flash lights, loud music and of course drinks to dance the night ^_~.

We decided to open table and ordered a bottle of Martel and Chivas so 11 of us can sit comfortably on the sofa. It didn’t take me long after few kampei and I started exploring every corner in the club. The club is really cool. They have 5 rooms with different ambience and music genres. Found out the place to be bigger than X2 (Jakarta) which has 4 rooms. Here’s my comparison:

MOS, Singapore
Entrance Fee : SGD20/person (include first drink)
2 bottles of liquor : SGD388
Crowd : poly students, young proffesionals

X2, Jakarta
Entrance Fee : Rp100,000 (SGD16)/person (include first drink)
1 bottle of hard liquor : SGD185
Minimum $ spent to get a sofa : SGD538
Crowd : high socialiates, young proffesionals

Hmm... seems club at Singapore is more affordable. Surprised! The best about clubbing at Singapore? It’s SMOKE FREE! I am so happy to reach home without my hair and clothes smell of ciggies. It was really an enjoying night. Hell why there is no dice game here? (Medan kia, they play five ten). Looking forward to the next stop ^_^
P.S: I am waiting for my partner in crime to join me and sweep away all the clubs in town. *Yippy* Shit! I am getting addicted with this night life again. Hahaha

No comments: