April 13, 2008

Can't Get Enough of J-Town

Life is back to where I last left, still crammed at work and my days are too busy even for me to pang sai*. Often I found my self having another gastric pain, only get to leave the office after dark and reached home with 10 watt energy left. It is still okie and acceptable if my hard work is paid off with a thanks or at least without critisize. What I received was a comparison? Spending a lot of time correcting 'mistakes' and fire fighting? What a motivation. Seems I am not the only one who receive that. Then what do you expect of a perfection result? I'm drowning with staff works and neglecting my purpose as a manager. I start to flip back my year 2008 resolution and try to analize by my coming bday (the perimeter where I always evaluate my self) will I be depressed or satisfied? I think I'll be far from my satisfying level. Seems my work now doesn't support me to the direction I want it to be. Where my journey goes... let's see where it flows.
*pass motion
**My Short Weekend at J-town**
Updating with my return to J-town last week. It was a short and fully packed days. Ate like a barbarics. Dinner with family. Lunch with Yenny at Red Bean. Called up some old friends for biz tie. Crash shopping and some indo snacks. Then hao lian with facial, pedicure, hair cut and higlights. Time is too short to do all the things I want. Home is more likely a hotel for my sleep only :p. Most of my times were eaten up by my dentist. I met her 3 times! My braces are taken off now and tho my chin doesn't give a perfect midline, it is still okie. The only thing I hate is my upper front teeth are proudly standing too front by 2mm than it supposed to be. Dentist blamed it on my 3 months lack of control and the wisdom tooth I've yet to extract. I hope my retainer helps.
Meeting frens were the most enjoyable part. Most of them turned up and really happy things are still the same. We had a big gathering where different group of frens came and join as one. I surely always miss the big laugh, a karaoke session, supper and a disastrous clubbin session. I wish to extend my thanks and gratitude for the welcome back and to spare their time especially for me. Shared stories abt how's work and love. When they learned reality does bites they asked if I regret and if I would make a come back. I said no. I've chosen my life to be here and I ain't giving up my heart beat.
here some pics to enjoy


Gelato Bar @ The Arcadia, Plaza Senayan
Waffle with Nutella ice cream - My weakest temptation



Flaunting my new smile

@X2, Plaza Senayan

Where there is no meeting without parting. Then I will make sure we will meet again. MISS YOU ALL GUYS! With lotsa love and hug!~yui~


*** Credit Card Bill Cry ***


The Bucket List
Rating: PG
Genre: Comedy, Drama
Language: English with No subtitles
Cast: Jack Nicholson, Morgan Freeman, Sean Hayes, Rob Morrow
Director: Rob Reiner

I was trying my first time to book tickets via online and the website require my credit card number. Upon reading the notice "Please ensure you bring the credit card you have used to purchase these tickets. You need this card to collect your tickets." I was assuming that I will have to collect the ticket and purchase it by cash! In case I didn't turn up they will deduct it from my credit card. But I was dead wrong and they had deduct it from my Indo Credit Card! Shit! I wanna cry calculating the rate exchange yet Willy and Edwin was laughing at my stupidity.

Just like I expected the movie to be. This is one definitely a must watch movie. Each of us has a bucket list and we often get caught up with unintended direction. For me life is not about 'kicking the bucket' fullfilling every thirst of your ambitions. But is your relation with your loved ones, your family, your friends. Let's kickin it right and find the joy.

Here's some laughs I like:
Edward : You make a good successor but I'd be lying
Thomas : You are a good boss and I love my job. But I'd be lying too
Yui : I think in the end Thomas loves his job and he does love his boss. Is he the narator? Well he climbed up the Himalayas just to bury the two buddies ashes. Did I say they are canned? :D

Thomas : I think he'll like this place to be the resting place. It is against the law
Yui : HAHAHA

Carter : You are Tommy or Thomas?
Thomas : Mathew actually
Thomas : I am proud of you
Edward : Nobody cares your opinion

No comments: