March 26, 2008

Company Outing @ Kukup Island and Malacca

The long weekend I was supposed to back to home town but my dentist cancel the appointment at last minute! Reason simply bcoz the lab isn't open and she has no assistance. I was really frustrated as I had confirmed with her weeks ago, already asked for leave with boss and I even bought my ticket! *knn*. No choice but to postpone. So I joined the company outing for 3 days 2 nite to Kukup Island and Malacca. Here's some pic


We staying at this big bungalow at RM1600/nite. The price shocked me but relieved that include our 3 meals. The 5 rooms are big enough to accomodate 20 people. The houses here are supported by pillars and your shit will go straight down whereby the fishes below are awaiting their meals.... FRESH! :D

On boat visiting Lelong. Good biz!



Actually is not a bad life at Kukup. The people lead a peaceful and quiet life here. We had our BBQ outside the bungalow and our neighbour played some fire crackers just above us. It was a really nice way to enjoy dinner.
my mind wondered somewhere else. anata ni aitai~~


I Had Otah and floss on my burger *yummy*

READ AGAIN! It says 2nd piece RM1 "terms and condition" apply!


That's my ice chendol at Jonker Walk, Malacca


Make a livin by twisting wire? The teens love this.

>>>BACK TO RED DOT<<<

After back from the outing I'm down with throat immflamation. I guess I ate too much junk food. Then I had my fever and headache. It's really sucks to fall sick on a strange land without a family. How I wish my mom is around or maybe my lil bro will do. At least I don't have to drag my feet just to go across the street to buy my own food. Work is getting crazy now and I'm pretty stressed up trying to survive and breath at the same time. Again I find my self back home in low battery mode, can't do anything else beside lying on the bed and cool my self with air-con. The next thing I know my alarm clock awakes me again. *sigh*

The pressure I have tempted me not to give a shit. Is it worth it to sacrifice the rest of the time left in a day to devote with your job? (Well I don't mind if it is my own biz). Then I looked around and wondering if I am the only one who felt the pressure. Seems I am not the only one who felt like crying. There are others who still go home later than I do and home is further than I do. Am I just whining? Or is it bcoz they need the job badly? Afterall we are the same foreigner who work under work pass. Losing the job means you will have to leave the country. Unless you find another employer. No I ain't giving up now but I need my PR badly.

Next week I'm flying back to my J-town for my dentist appoinment. It's time for Yui to smile freely without her braces on. I can't wait to smile better now \(^_^)/. I miss my family, my friends, my fav food. So many things to catch up with so little time. I can't wait!
beginning to count down...

No comments: