June 02, 2008

Die to Reborn

Things are getting from bad to worse. Work stress has come to max level that I can endure. It is affecting my personal life, affecting my health, affecting my body and soul. I don't see any reason anymore for me to keep the job and decision of resigning more or less to be confirmed soon. Is time for me to say enough is enough. I can not extend more gratitute to those friends who give me endless support and advice (despite himself is indeed given a tougher test). I know I am such a pain in the arse. Thank you for the unconditional support.

Marriage seems to be the 'in' thing for the week. First it was Haris who broke the news that he is getting married by next month. Then comes Fajar aka boxy my on and off old flame. I fed up why he yet to tell me the news! Ok then followed by Evi, the banquet will be held just 1 day before my bday. After 10+ years she still remember my bday. Back again to the so called marriage. Perhaps when the time comes then it comes. My self was surprised by a sudden sort of proposal. It came with a question "If we get married you can get a PR". (Sh*t! This guy know I need my damn PR). I regretted that I should have answered him "Can we start buying the flat?" or perhaps "How long is the marriage contract?" $$__$$ *lol* sounds more like a biz agreement to me. so much for PR... The next nite another proposal came from another guy who wants go even with Haris for marrying his fellow country lady. I know you guys will say I'm so lucky ^^. Answer is perhaps... if those were genuine ones. Hey don't take it seriously okie. But after those 10+ yrs, especially I was the arse one, the same eyes-the same way is looking at me. And that felt good.

At the end of the day. Some things start. Some things end. Some things never change.

This weekend me and friends are heading to KL to enjoy the soft opening of The Gardens. When else I can enjoy a 5 star hotel luxury at S$70/nite? Is twin sharing btw. I'm excited and hope it can wake me from my grave. I will reborn. I promise.

No comments: