June 11, 2008

KL Trip

One of my this year resolution is accomplised! Yup... my KL trip! I just lurveee the hotel so much. The bed was damn good and comfy. We ordered extra pillow with no extra charges. I had 3 pillows and 1 bolster. That put me into my peaceful sleep.
Jess loves the dressing table
I was screaming when I first enter the bathroom "WHERE'S THE DOOR??" then I noticed there's a sliding door (with no lock). Otherwise Willy and me will have to take turn waiting in the lobby for shower *lol*. I love the bathroom!! Is all mirror and glass door. Bathtub is spacious for bubbling more than 1 person *wink*. I was more excited with the rain shower. And hey.. they got weighing scale and hair dryer too!
Wat a nite without tasting KL's one of the happening club. We went to Sanctuary where they played RnB. The place happened to have a duo rapper heating the club. Too bad they have no dance floor. We didn't try the Ice Bar as they require us to order a vodka or smirnof. I looked at my black label and count the person that gonna drink it. I was doubting how the 5 of us gonna able to finish it si I decided not to try the Ice Bar. At the end of the nite.... we did finish the black label. Hohoho! Don't ask me who's responsible for that cuz we gonna pin point each other *lol*.
Not the end....
Wait a minute... did I say breakfast was awesome??? The food and the scenery arose my appetite. I would definitely love to come back to this hotel again. Or perhaps for fine dining...

2 comments:

Bobby Hamasaki said...

ow.. KL trip.. really cool. next time kita ke genting brg yukk ci yul..

Yui said...

ayooo~~~ i want genting