June 28, 2008

Wonder Woman Is Not Dead

Kill Beauty - Save The Children
This is a really weird website for Miss Wolrd Malaysia Beauty Pagent but a great way of my sweet 'revenge'. Mission is to kill all the beauties except boss' daughter and leave the pork chop. But my mission is first kill the "he is not my boss" so kill the daughter, kill all the beauties and leave the pork chop. Hohoho.... Battosai~~~


***I'm getting old***

Funny and weird things keep coming adding more spice to my life in Singapore. This week I am a total joke. Just like any other Sat nite last week was another club session. It wasn't a plan. Ehem... I'm excusing my self (again) from being called a clubbing queen ^_^. As much as I love to dance with the music suddenly I felt an electric pain on my knee. I think some part on my knee joint is twisted and no I wasn't drunk. Not even tipsy. It hurt so bad to move my leg T__T. The next day with not much alternative choice I settle with accupuncture across my block. I dont want to call ambulance going to hospital, it scares me! (Just a week ago Wing told me he got his knee drilled with an iron rod bcoz of a motor bike accident @_@). Friends, family, colleagues were laughing hard at me telling I'm getting old and rusty. Me too is laughing at my self *LOL*. Geez I better seriously to like eating fish, drink milk, take calciums, exercise.... sexercise.... hahhaha that's just kiddin.


***Wonder Woman Is Not Dead***

July is around the corner and so is my bday. I hate July. Nope it is not the age issue. Is just I had many unpleasant things happened in July - too many till it freaks me out! This year I faced too many stress and unstability in my life. For sometime I felt numb and thought I'm dead. I barely hanging on. Then a surprise job offer came and bring me back to life. It is a very tempting challanging job that can bring me to a next step higher. I hope this year is a start of no July curse. Bday wish is to get the damn job and sent to Hong Kong for training. Watever it may come... this year I make peace with July. July bring it on again. At least Edwin has promised to treat me dinner for my bday at Angus House *drool*. Tine let's make him broke *lol*. Yay~~~ Life is not bad after all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Over-consume alcohol rust your body..maybe..hahaha